Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Glorious Art Museum Night....









 Our PreK museum night was fantastic!  The pride and joy the children felt was so wonderful to see!  Thank you to our families for your support and enthusiasm in celebrating our children.  The evening was magical and a memory that we will all hold dear to our hearts!


At morning meeting we reflected about our very special night and these are a few of the comments
that the children shared:

Miranda:  I really liked last night. It gave me a good feeling. It made me feel like school is a miracle. 
Robby:  I couldn't have lived without the whole night museum night. I really couldn't have lived without it.
Annabelle: The art show was beautiful and the flowers were the most beautiful ones.
Kailyn:  I  liked it when we played  outside and I liked it when we sang together inside.
Sylvia:  I liked  playing  outside with Kailyn.
Sania:  It gave me a good picture in my head of people eating , talking and love.
Cristian:  I had fun playing outside.
Talia:  I liked when my grandpop came.
Maggie:  I liked my Dad's food.
Hayden:  I liked it and it was fun.  I was happy that my daddy and mommy were there.
Davie:  I liked the food.
Cara:  I felt like I was happy and excited and joyful.
Ella:  I liked that we got to show our families what we created.

































                                               
                                               

1 comment: